- 1 toasted Wonder+ Enriched White English Muffin
- 3 oz (90 g) lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp (1.28 mL) garlic or onion powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.45 mL) olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tomato slice
- 1 lettuce leaf
Condiments of Choice
- In a small bowl mix the ground beef with the garlic or onion powder.
- Shape meat into a flat patty.
- In a small non-stick frying pan, add the oil and heat over medium- high heat.
- Add the patty and brown on both sides. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking, flipping it over every few minutes for 7-8 minutes or until the meat is firm.
- Place lettuce on one half of the muffin and top with patty, tomato and pickle slice. On muffin top spread condiments of choice.