Ham and Cheesy Triangles
- 3” piece english cucumber
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp each (5 ml) chopped chives
- 2 slices Wonder+ Enriched White Bread or Wonder+ SimplyFree*
- 2 slices black forest ham
- ½ tsp (2 ml) lemon zest
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5ml) chopped parsley
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice the cucumber into 6 thin ribbons, avoiding the central seedy part.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese, herbs and lemon. Spread both slices of bread with the cream cheese mixture.
- Layer one slice with the ham and cucumber ribbons. Top with second slice of bread cream cheese side down.
- Cut into triangles using a serrated knife.